Latest Daily Devotionals for Christians
- The Parable of the Good Samaritan Reflection, Devotional, Prayer, Questions and Answers
- Daily Bible Verse Podcast
- Today’s Devotional for Jun 16: Jesus is One with the Father (John 10:30)
- Daily Devotional from June 15: Belief in Jesus (John 3:18)
- Daily Devotional from June 14: Jesus Came To Save, Not Condemn (John 3:17)
- Daily Devotional for Jun 13: Our Father’s Compassion (Psalm 103:13)
- Daily Devotional for June 12: Children are a Reward from the Lord (Psalm 127:3)
- Daily Devotional for June 11: Our New Covenant with Jesus Christ
- Father’s Day Devotional: Scripture Reflections and Prayers to Encourage Dads
Our Daily Bread
Book of Common Prayer
Rick Warren Daily Devotions
Billy Graham Devotions
John Piper Devotions
The Upper Room
View daily devotions on their website. RSS feed not available.
Daily Bible Verses and Scripture Readings
- Semi-continuous: Psalm 6; 2 Kings 6:1-7; Luke 10:13-16 OR Complementary: Psalm 119:73-80; Joshua 23:1-16; Luke 10:13-16
My Utmost For His Highest
Lutheran Hour Ministries
Max Lucado Devotions
Revised Common Lectionary Scripture Reading for this Week
- Amos 7:7-17 and Psalm 82 * Deuteronomy 30:9-14 and Psalm 25:1-10 * Colossians 1:1-14 * Luke 10:25-37
The daily devotions listed about are sourced from all the best Christian websites online. Our goal is to help you grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ and share His love in your daily life. Learning the amazing facts of God’s Word will transform your spiritual life! Check back every day for new devotions.
How to Have a Daily Quiet Time with God
Use our electronic daily devotionals to get inspirational Christian, Bible-based material every morning and evening. Unlike Bible software that is designed for in-depth Bible study, daily devotionals in electronic form are designed to focus the mind on one or two thoughts.
A quiet time with God can be different for everyone. Here are three ways to get started in your daily devotional time with God.
- Prayer – Talk to God as if He is right there with you. Pour out your heart to Him and thank Him for all He has done in your life. Ask Him for guidance and strength during difficult times.
- Bible reading – Read a passage from the Bible and think about what it means for you. As you read, ask God to help you understand His Word and apply it to your life. Start with the Gospels of our Lord Jesus Christ and meditate on the words and sayings of Jesus.
- Journaling – Write down everything on your mind and heart related to your relationship with God. include the good things, the bad things, and anything else that comes to mind. Writing down these thoughts can help you remember the insights the Holy Spirt has shared during the devotion time with God.