Latest Daily Devotionals for Christians
- Devotional: John 1:29-42 Jesus is the Lamb of God
- What Is A Good Prayer For Everyday?
- What Is Today’s Morning Prayer?
- What Is A Simple Prayer To Say?
- Encouraging Bible Verses for Women
- What Is The Bible Verse Of The Day Today?
- What Is God’s Message To Us Today?
- What Is The Most Positive Bible Verse?
- What Is A Famous Bible Verse?
Our Daily Bread
Book of Common Prayer
Rick Warren Daily Devotions
Billy Graham Devotions
John Piper Devotions
The Upper Room
View daily devotions on their website. RSS feed not available.
Daily Bible Verses and Scripture Readings
- Psalm 15; Deuteronomy 16:18-20; 1 Peter 3:8-12
My Utmost For His Highest
Lutheran Hour Ministries
Max Lucado Devotions
Revised Common Lectionary Scripture Reading for this Week
- Micah 6:1-8 * Psalm 15 * 1 Corinthians 1:18-31 * Matthew 5:1-12
The daily devotions listed about are sourced from all the best Christian websites online. Our goal is to help you grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ and share His love in your daily life. Learning the amazing facts of God’s Word will transform your spiritual life! Check back every day for new devotions.
How to Have a Daily Quiet Time with God
Use our electronic daily devotionals to get inspirational Christian, Bible-based material every morning and evening. Unlike Bible software that is designed for in-depth Bible study, daily devotionals in electronic form are designed to focus the mind on one or two thoughts.
A quiet time with God can be different for everyone. Here are three ways to get started in your daily devotional time with God.
- Prayer – Talk to God as if He is right there with you. Pour out your heart to Him and thank Him for all He has done in your life. Ask Him for guidance and strength during difficult times.
- Bible reading – Read a passage from the Bible and think about what it means for you. As you read, ask God to help you understand His Word and apply it to your life. Start with the Gospels of our Lord Jesus Christ and meditate on the words and sayings of Jesus.
- Journaling – Write down everything on your mind and heart related to your relationship with God. include the good things, the bad things, and anything else that comes to mind. Writing down these thoughts can help you remember the insights the Holy Spirt has shared during the devotion time with God.